GameziPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Crash Month! So put on your blue jeans and studded gloves, it's time to spin like tornadoes! (XD)

GiP History 101 EmptyPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GiP History 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sora
The Apple Dragon
The Apple Dragon
Shadow Sora

Favorite Game : Spyro the Dragon Posts : 217

GiP History 101 Empty
PostSubject: GiP History 101   GiP History 101 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm

GameziPlay History 101
Written by Shadow Sora

Pre-GiP Era
Before GameziPlay, I had made about three forums just on Club Penguin: Club Penguin Fanatics, Club Penguin Ninjas, and Club Penguin Connect. CPF and CPN only had about one user each, aside from my own personal friends. However, Club Penguin Connect did much better. (Probably because I had more online comrads at that time.) I started Club Penguin Connect on Thursday, January 1, 2009. It took a while to get users to come, but towards the end, over 89 users had joined. (However, only about 10 remained active.) There were a total of 35 beta testers. There were three administrators (Me, BabyCP, and Greeneflower), along with two moderators. (Hershy and 2PXI.) I released around 10 themes (estimated). In the end, a total of 1799 messages had been posted, excluding the several thousand others that were deleted shortly before its closing. CPC was officially closed when GameziPlay was created, with only the active users to migrate over.

GiP (Up to Present)
GameziPlay was created on Saturday, October 31, 2009. It was opened with a simple theme, based off a pre-made theme available from HitSkin.com. (Partially edited with custom topics icons, headers, etc.) The first administrator (next to myself) was MadMuffin;. (BabyCP) The first super moderator was 2PXI. The first moderator was Linky. The first trainee moderator was 3oh3nerd998. The first betas were Allie207 and Clindy. GameziPlay's full features have not been fully completed, as of the writing of this topic.

Topic ©2009-2010, all rights reserved.

Last edited by Shadow Sora on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gameziplay.forumotion.com
Clindy
The Evil Goat
The Evil Goat
Clindy

Favorite Game : Club Penguin! Posts : 157
Location : Why must you know... something is fishy around here...

GiP History 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GiP History 101   GiP History 101 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:28 am

I am an awesome piece of history. =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogacrombie.weebly.com
Alliegator

Alliegator

Favorite Game : Club Penguin Posts : 13

GiP History 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GiP History 101   GiP History 101 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Same here (but my old account)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GiP History 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GiP History 101   GiP History 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

GiP History 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameziPlay :: Forum Discussion :: Rules and Information :: Forum Information-
Jump to: